Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Its only the beginning...

I would like to start by laying down the ground rules for communicating on this blog. Very much like your physical classroom, similar rules apply. Be respectful. I would rather not go on and on about what consequences you have if you do not follow this golden rule. (Did you ever hear of the Golden Ratio?)

The object of this blog is to expand your mind a little bit in the world of math. Think outside the box, if you will. I might be bringing up topics to be discussed OR you can bring up topics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fact :We Need To Do Portfolios Soon. There My Favorite And There Really Fun To Do.. I Also Believe We Should Get Extra Chips For Being Entertaining In Class In An Appropriate Way! Tehehe

I Love Goldman's Math Class.

Signed,

Melody

Anonymous said...

goldmans class rocks and so does goldman/